Saturday, January 18, 2014

Origami Owl the "New" popular at home party


You may have had this awhile in your area but this is a new thing for a small town in Indiana and I thought I should make a few comments. Remember when those bracelets that came out in the 90's when you could add charms and personalize your own little wrist. But they became so heavy and way too loud when you moved at times. This new fad called Origami Owl is the about the greatest personalization in jewelry you will find. You will be able to find charms for just about anything that could possibly represent you as a person. I personally have a necklace from Origami Owl that I have owned for about six months now. I wear it everyday. It has yet to show signs of wear and tear.

Check it out here:

www.suzannemccarty.origamiowl.com




No comments:

Post a Comment